Mink

Your Choice for President !

12 hours ago, Swamp_Yankee said:

Exactly my point.  Mike Rowe is a TV personality-nothing more.  He figured out that the working-class-hero thing got big ratings.  What exactly does he work hard at besides reading cue cards?  As for America being "run by the blue collar," last I checked America was run by Americans-all of them, from the guys on Wall Street who invest your 401K dollars to the janitors who clean their offices and everyone in between.  This why I posted what I did-remove the hysterical emotions and the celebrity worship and find someone who knows how to run an organization.  

This is the problem with America today. If someone has a different opinion than you they are wrong and everyone has to argue their opinion. We know what opinions are like. There is no celebrity worship here, it was an informed decision. Take a look at TEDTalk "What I learned from Dirt Jobs" and also an interview he did with Ben Shapiro. My first choice is Dinesh D'Souza but due to the fact he is not a natural born citizen he can not be president.

Edited by mvl30

8 hours ago, mvl30 said:

This is the problem with America today. If someone has a different opinion than you they are wrong and everyone has to argue their opinion. We know what opinions are like. There is no celebrity worship here, it was an informed decision. Take a look at TEDTalk "What I learned from Dirt Jobs" and also an interview he did with Ben Shapiro. My first choice is Dinesh D'Souza but due to the fact he is not a natural born citizen he can not be president.

Opinions are never a problem they are what makes a democracy flourish. The danger lay when those in power curtail your opinion or belief merely because it is at odds with their narrative. This is seen with climate change. There are those in power ( sadly all democrat progressives ) that want to imprison those they deem climate change deniers. This is fascism, pure and simple.

I say dig up Nixon. Give the poor bastard a chance to redeem himself.....   

1 hour ago, Trykonkid11 said:

Lol. I’ll bite..
DEEZ who????

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

(we all know DEEZ lmao)

DEEZ  NUTS! :rofl:

Edited by MZ7Extreme

9 hours ago, archer36 said:

I wouldn't wish that job on anyone but my worst enemy. 

Then you must have wished it on Trump....and your wish came true.....:rofl:

Not looking for a fight...just couldn't resist.......

Edited by Daktari

I say we should elect 3 women that are stay at home moms. I bet in 2 weeks we have a balanced budget and a wall. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

Ted Nugent as president. Sarah Palin as vice President. 

Libs heads would all simultaneously explode on inauguration day. 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Batsto said:

I say we should elect 3 women that are stay at home moms. I bet in 2 weeks we have a balanced budget and a wall. 

that depends on the women we may end up with a million new imigrant kids to pay for, a few trillion more in debt  , complete gun confiscation and phone boxes  with yellow call for a ride sign along the border every 100 yards and a new fleet of government  taxis and buses to drop callers off  at the check issuing station...:rofl:

Bushden you have my vote.

And I dont care if you tweet. Its the only way to get the truth to everyone.

I’m assuming this is sarcasm, in which case I laughed out loud. Actually either way I laughed out loud.

President: Axiom
VP : 1957Buck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Disturbing 1

On 1/11/2019 at 9:02 PM, Tarhunt said:

Mike Rowe is a great guy. Plus, his mom is really nice.

Kiss ass :kissbutt:....LOL