Mink

Your Choice for President !

20 minutes ago, Swamp_Yankee said:

Exactly my point.  Mike Rowe is a TV personality-nothing more.  He figured out that the working-class-hero thing got big ratings.  What exactly does he work hard at besides reading cue cards?  As for America being "run by the blue collar," last I checked America was run by Americans-all of them, from the guys on Wall Street who invest your 401K dollars to the janitors who clean their offices and everyone in between.  This why I posted what I did-remove the hysterical emotions and the celebrity worship and find someone who knows how to run an organization.  

Maybe it’s me but I feel like Springsteen capitalized on the blue collar thing to an extent.  Different context but working class hero stuff. 

3 minutes ago, Merkel said:

Maybe it’s me but I feel like Springsteen capitalized on the blue collar thing to an extent.  Different context but working class hero stuff. 

Sure-so should he be president?  Probably not-enough with the media personality worship already...

1 minute ago, Swamp_Yankee said:

Sure-so should he be president?  Probably not-enough with the media personality worship already...

Well, he wouldn’t be my choice 

1 hour ago, Swamp_Yankee said:

Exactly my point.  Mike Rowe is a TV personality-nothing more.  He figured out that the working-class-hero thing got big ratings.  What exactly does he work hard at besides reading cue cards?  As for America being "run by the blue collar," last I checked America was run by Americans-all of them, from the guys on Wall Street who invest your 401K dollars to the janitors who clean their offices and everyone in between.  This why I posted what I did-remove the hysterical emotions and the celebrity worship and find someone who knows how to run an organization.  

Not defending him but he does a lot of good through his foundation. He works super hard and is waking young people up and teaching them it's ok to be a tradesman.

• Like 1

Me,  I don't take any sh_t,  I am not a Rich spoiled kid, I served in the military,  I will protect the boarders, I believe in the constitution, I know how to compromise when necessary, I believe in God and I DO NOT TWEET !!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Kype said:

Also I don't have 401k. I'm emoyloee owned and own stock in my company. I guess you could say I'm part owner. And not one cent is taking from my pay check towards retirement. Instead my company pays my retirement yearly. And good. 

Now that’s a great company 

10 hours ago, Bones said:

Trey gowdy 

53 minutes ago, AtcoJG said:

I second Trey Gowdy, 

8 hours ago, bushden said:

Me,  I don't take any sh_t,  I am not a Rich spoiled kid, I served in the military,  I will protect the boarders, I believe in the constitution, I know how to compromise when necessary, I believe in God and I DO NOT TWEET !!

Trey Gowdy / Nikki Haley 2020

But, Bushden would have my vote, too ….. he's shown his character over the many years.

• Like 1