Mink

Your Choice for President !

Who would you chose for President ? Doesn't have to be a politician !

Trump and his Vice President deadonshot2 :laughing:

Edited by Live to Hunt
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Me.

I'm honest, not a jerkoff, and I have common sense. Rare qualities for a politician these days. 

• Like 3

Someone who has spent their entire career running  a large public utility, like a wastewater or water supply system with formal training as an engineer.  Cold, sober, logical, and disinterested in the circus and showmanship of politics.  National politics have become nothing more than American Idol, Washington, D.C. edition.  All that's missing is voting by text.  

I have to second Mike Rowe. Love that guy. Honest. Says it how it is. Hard worker. Knows how America is run by blue collar. Not the blood sucking white collar folks. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Kype said:

I have to second Mike Rowe. Love that guy. Honest. Says it how it is. Hard worker. Knows how America is run by blue collar. Not the blood sucking white collar folks. 

Exactly my point.  Mike Rowe is a TV personality-nothing more.  He figured out that the working-class-hero thing got big ratings.  What exactly does he work hard at besides reading cue cards?  As for America being "run by the blue collar," last I checked America was run by Americans-all of them, from the guys on Wall Street who invest your 401K dollars to the janitors who clean their offices and everyone in between.  This why I posted what I did-remove the hysterical emotions and the celebrity worship and find someone who knows how to run an organization.  

Edited by Swamp_Yankee
  • Like 1

Hard work is constantly being on the road 247 365 without seeing loved ones. Is his job easy? Maybe. But you try being in front of a camera and America for that long and living in hotels for that long. And eating like crap for that long due to shecdules. That's hard work.

Also I don't have 401k. I'm emoyloee owned and own stock in my company. I guess you could say I'm part owner. And not one cent is taking from my pay check towards retirement. Instead my company pays my retirement yearly. And good. 

• Like 1