BowhunterNJ

2019 Lone Wolf's NEW Treestands and Accessories

4 minutes ago, VFL said:

Very nice...too bad they’ll probably sell it for $500 (if not more?)

Stand is $499.99 and sticks are if I remember correctly around $350 for 4.

Beast mode!

Although I do like lone wolf tree stands, the climbing sticks are not my thing I like the muddy pro's better.

That's for the mobile hunter, I have an XOP air rade, muddy pros and stick talons to hold my sticks to my stand as I am going.

Love them better than a climbing stand you can literally get into any tree.

Edited by MZ7Extreme

Awesome set up but i will stick with the old model Lone Wolf stand and sticks i have. Lot of money but awesome gear

It's funny because I was watching a YouTube video about this late last night.  This looks awesome.  But as great as it looks, a set including sticks and a stand will run almost $1k.  That's just insane.  I love hunting, but it's getting outrageous price wise.

David

• Agree 2

How are the climbers on hard and smooth bark trees? I have an older Summit that only seems to like the softer bark and I am considering a new one for next season . So I am not sure if I want to go with another Summit.

1 hour ago, 3Blade said:

How are the climbers on hard and smooth bark trees? I have an older Summit that only seems to like the softer bark and I am considering a new one for next season . So I am not sure if I want to go with another Summit.

My buddy has a lone wolf and I've used it it is definitely good on smoother and hard barked  trees than summit.. for me I

They were just too expensive..  I ended up buying an x stand sit n climb.   Takes a bit to get used to with the flex arms  but is an awesome stand and bites to any tree..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 3Blade said:

They work on any surface 

• Like 1

On 1/11/2019 at 3:35 PM, Tbryant said:

Stand is $499.99 and sticks are if I remember correctly around $350 for 4.

My god, what ever happened to setting a milk crate against a tree?

• Haha 1