IGNORED

2019 Lone Wolf's NEW Treestands and Accessories

BowhunterNJ

5 hours ago, vdep217 said:

My buddy has a lone wolf and I've used it it is definitely good on smoother and hard barked  trees than summit.. for me I

They were just too expensive..  I ended up buying an x stand sit n climb.   Takes a bit to get used to with the flex arms  but is an awesome stand and bites to any tree..

5 hours ago, Lunatic said:

They work on any surface 

Thanks guys , good to know.:up:

And thanks V, I will look into the xstand too.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

7 minutes ago, vdep217 said:

Weighs 11 lbs and I feel it's just as comfortable as lone wolf..  it's more like sitting in a portable than a climber though

My main concern is what trees it likes to bite into. So if  these are gripping smooth and hard bark then that is a major plus for me(so I have more options on what tree to set up on) and after that it is comfort. Thanks for the info.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Prices are out of hand but people pay it so why not?...their new stand is nice but I thought people would be doubled over laughing at the 1K price but it seems like lots of guys like it and say lone wolf is worth the price....1 THOUSAND dollars for a lock on stand and steps!?

10 minutes ago, Hanky said:

Prices are out of hand but people pay it so why not?...their new stand is nice but I thought people would be doubled over laughing at the 1K price but it seems like lots of guys like it and say lone wolf is worth the price....1 THOUSAND dollars for a lock on stand and steps!?

The TV guys are the ones who are going to be "buying" them. No average Joe is going to spend that kind of money on that. Have a LW but it sits in the shed more than the tree. I find Millenniums are 100x's more comfortable to sit in. Also, don't get confused with the names here. Lone Wolf Hunting Products was sold about 15 years ago. The previous owner is now the one behind the Lone Wolf Custom Gear company (the one with this stand) and his son is with XOP. This stand is not a "Lone Wolf" stand that many think., this is a new Lone Wolf Custom Gear stand. All different companies. It's a very interesting situation....

Edited by Tbryant

23 hours ago, MZ7Extreme said:

Beast mode!

Although I do like lone wolf tree stands, the climbing sticks are not my thing I like the muddy pro's better.

That's for the mobile hunter, I have an XOP air rade, muddy pros and stick talons to hold my sticks to my stand as I am going.

Love them better than a climbing stand you can literally get into any tree.

MZ,

what is it that you like about the muddy sticks vs others? I'm looking into going mobile and the XOP std is on my radar along with the LW alpha. For sticks I was looking at Hawk helium with the double steps so I'm curious what your take on the muddys are. They seem to have a shorter length.

1 hour ago, megavites said:

MZ,

what is it that you like about the muddy sticks vs others? I'm looking into going mobile and the XOP std is on my radar along with the LW alpha. For sticks I was looking at Hawk helium with the double steps so I'm curious what your take on the muddys are. They seem to have a shorter length.

It's the cam system of the climbing sticks, so quiet and quick once you do it a few times and know what you're doing you think why did I ever use a climber lol and the fact that they stack well. I will take a picture tomorrow of my set up.

Like I said above you can buy stick talons and stack your sticks right on either your XOP or LF stand it was actually designed for both.

Edited by MZ7Extreme

9 hours ago, MZ7Extreme said:

It's the cam system of the climbing sticks, so quiet and quick once you do it a few times and know what you're doing you think why did I ever use a climber lol and the fact that they stack well. I will take a picture tomorrow of my set up.

Like I said above you can buy stick talons and stack your sticks right on either your XOP or LF stand it was actually designed for both.

you can make those for Penny's .

that is just a cheap 1/4" beam clamp with a cut piece of Panduit ( used for shaping electric wires in control panels)  .

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

There is one aspect Lone Wolfe need to improve with their stands. They need to develop some kind of harness system like the Wedge lock and  Millennium. 20' up in the air is no place to be messing with inadequate harness system. You should be able to put one strap on the tree and hang the stand with none hand, without having to become a monkey to do it.

you really only need to buy one good run and gun set up.

and that stand and set of sticks def is nice and light.

so your paying for the better materials they used, and all the extra creature comforts they put into the machining of the equipment.

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/