6 minutes ago, Kilbo said:

I’m still out but in lower Delaware with my handgun. I’m gonna be working everyday after this week so this is my last hoorah. Hopefully luck will be in my favor until Sunday. 

Good luck Brian with the Marsh Donkeys! Virginia ended last Saturday.

• Like 1

Being cautious of the weather after being sick, but still going out until the end of the month.  Just spending more time scouting for next year than I am sitting with the x-bow.  Don't need anymore meat, and bucks are scarce.  

• Like 1

I’m out looking for more meat for the freezer. Going to try and get out of work early tomorrow so I  can get out the afternoon and get out Saturday afternoon 

Winter bow this afternoon and maybe tomorrow, then Saturdays at least  'til the season is out.

I will be hunting with trail cams and binos until it ends. 

Whether or not I climb in a stand is a different story. The amount of deer going into my hingecuts right now is unreal. 

Hoping for a good one to show

• Like 2

I'll be out tomorrow afternoon. This will be my first deer hunt since Saturday of 6 Day. Took a little break and did some goose hunting for a change of pace. I'm ready to  get back in the treestand now.

Ill be out til the end. Ill permit shotgun hunt this coming week, then winter bow a time or two

No urgency or real need but I'll go as long as the weather is decent. I don't mind the cold so much but high winds suck! It's nice to have meat in the freezer.