IGNORED

New hunting spot

BIG PAT

My son did a job for a guy in hopewell last week. The guy complained he had 2 hunters here but have not shot any deer. Long story short he told them to leave and gave us permission. Well we have been here for 45 minutes and have 2 does down. I feel sorry for the other guys but they have not produced a deer for him. 40 wooded acres to. They might be trophy hunters but this guy wants some deer killed. I'm happy to help him

Hopewell has some giants. Good luck! I got a text from my newly acquired property owner last night wondering why he has a half dozen deer on his front yard when he came home from work. I told him that I'll be there later this week to resolve his problem.

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

I took 8 deer off our property this year and the farm owner keeps telling us shoot more OMG !! I have filled everyone's freezer I know. GOT TO KEEP THE LAND OWNERS HAPPY :)

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

8 minutes ago, bushden said:

I took 8 deer off our property this year and the farm owner keeps telling us shoot more OMG !! I have filled everyone's freezer I know. GOT TO KEEP THE LAND OWNERS HAPPY :)

Have bow , will travel. Lol. 

A lot of us wish we had your problem. 

Wack em and stack em. 

58 minutes ago, tcook8296 said:

I had a landowner in Hopewell that saw the same family of does maybe 4 or 5 and he would swear up and down he was over run with deer. 

Exactly! The old trick was to shoot a deer someplace else and then stop and show it as if you shot it there. None of the landowners were none the wiser if you played it right..