IGNORED

Powerbelt Buck

Woodsman416

Nice buck congratulations

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

9 hours ago, Woodsman416 said:

My magic bullets worked again for me last night. I had three bucks come up from the river behind me. The first buck had 4 points on the left and about 2 inches of his main beam left on the right. The second buck was an average sized 8, the third buck was bigger so I set my sights on him. I bowhunt most of the time but have been getting into muzzleloaders more and more. I really enjoy shooting them and grabbed my Omega going out yesterday instead of my bow. The shot was only 45 yards and the buck only ran 60 to 70 yards. I shot him in the left side right behind the leg. The bullet destroyed his heart (damn!) but didn't exit. I felt the bullet just under the skin on his right side. One slice of my knife and it fell out. I've been told that I shouldn't shoot these bullets because they don't expand but my findings are different. Although I still might not have enough experience to have an opinion on this, my gun DID fire when I pulled the trigger so there is that....:rofl::rofl:

20190104_204055.jpg

20190105_213423.jpg

20190105_213515.jpg

20190105_213531.jpg

We are no longee friends....CONGRATS on a nice buck