IGNORED

For All The Cowboys Haters

yoda4x4

Excellent game by the Rams.  Cowboys defense was nowhere to be found.  And I want to punch Linehan (Dallas OC) in the face for that pathetic 4th and 1 call that everyone saw coming and the Rams stuffed without breaking a sweat on.

David

Take a seat on the couch next to Eli and watch the rest of the playoffs

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

Condolences to the Cowboy fans - you got beat at your own game (running game). 

Rams had not one but TWO backs spring for over 100 yards, and Zeke only had 40!  You don't need to look farther than that for the reason of loss. 

Unfortunately this was your best chance to win a superbowl, as the Giants will soon be returning to their rightful place atop the NFC East. We are just a QB away from dominance again!  LOL

Lets see if the Eagles can better represent the NFC East today. 

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

10 hours ago, yoda4x4 said:

Excellent game by the Rams.  Cowboys defense was nowhere to be found.  And I want to punch Linehan (Dallas OC) in the face for that pathetic 4th and 1 call that everyone saw coming and the Rams stuffed without breaking a sweat on.

David

You going to root for the eagles today Yoda?

1 minute ago, Stewey said:

I know I am - I want Nick Foles to win another Superbowl, the Eagles decide to keep him as starter, and they then trade "in division" , Carson Wentz to the Giants for the Giants 1st round draft pick.  

All part of the master plan...

I shot a big 10pt once….

1 minute ago, JHbowhunter said:

I know I am - I want Nick Foles to win another Superbowl, the Eagles decide to keep him as starter, and they then trade "in division" , Carson Wentz to the Giants for the Giants 1st round draft pick.  

Sounds good jh but I don't think they are going to trade wentz 

2 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

Come on! Eli has a couple of more good years in him. 

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

Two words... HELL NO!
Come on! Eli has a couple of more good years in him. 
I have been rooting for Eli. Want him to play for another 10 yrs. That'll ensure that the Giants stink. LOL

David

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, yoda4x4 said:

I have been rooting for Eli. Want him to play for another 10 yrs. That'll ensure that the Giants stink. LOL

David

you got that right - His progressions SUCK,  too many missed open receivers.   He lost it a few years ago. 

Edited by JHbowhunter

I shot a big 10pt once….

6 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

you got that right - His progressions SUCK,  too many missed open receivers.   He lost a few years ago. 

I'm on year 5 of the ELI SUCKS AND NEEDS TO RETIRE campaign...although IMO he's always sucked, he's just gotten extremely lucky to throw the ball in the air and hope someone catches it.  It only took 4.5 years for the Giants fans to catch up.  With his offensive weapons they should be putting a lot of points on the board.  Retire Eli, beef up the O-Line and trade the headcase, immature whiny brat ODB for a different top tier WR or even QB.

My impression of Eli's career:

fd5rt94e0m821.jpg

24 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

23 minutes ago, Stewey said:

Sounds good jh but I don't think they are going to trade wentz 

20 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

Ok then I will take Foles...  :up:

That's the plan.. Foles will probably be a Giant next season.

12 minutes ago, yoda4x4 said:

Two words... HELL NO!I have been rooting for Eli. Want him to play for another 10 yrs. That'll ensure that the Giants stink. LOL

David

I wanted Romo to play forever too.  We could always count on him blowing a big game and sending the Cowboys packing.  The guy is the A-Rod of the NFL.  Spectacular regular season stats and not one shred of being able to play under any sort of pressure