IGNORED

Awesome BACKSTRAP meal

Hunter115522

So for those you who haven't figured it out.. I like cooking venison. And I like coming up with new and different ideas. Did this tonight, and it was great. Made an arugula salad with tomatoes, and red onion. Tossed it in good EVOO, and fresh squeezed lemon juice. Took a backstrap, sliced it, and salt/peppered it real good. Cooked it only about 30 seconds in a burning hot cast iron skillet with oil. Topped the arugula with the venison, and then topped that with sautéed Italian long hots, and prosciutto. Sprinkled some fresh shaved parmesan cheese, and there ya have it. Delicious. 

20181223_183451.jpg

20181223_183339.jpg

2 hours ago, Hunter115522 said:

Thanks Todd, one of these days I'll make one of those north NJ wood cutting parties and bring some grub

A lot of the meals you post look awesome. I love a good salad with steak in it. Throw some venison in it,  can’t get any better. Like you, I love cooking venison. I love trying new recipes and sometimes just throwing something random together. One of the next meet ups I plan on throwing a few meals together myself. Should be a good time filled with delicious venison meals.