IGNORED

Doe patrol 12-23-18

JerseyJaysTaxidermy

You're better off. Shooting a doe now could mean taking 3 out of next year's herd

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

1 hour ago, SlugsnArrows said:

Suburban hunting at its best! emoji849.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sometimes it works. Last night I hunted the edge of the farm with a subdivision close behind me. At about sunset someone behind me launched some fireworks. It pushed the deer to me and I took a nice fat doe:-)

Edited by Lunatic

Sometimes it works. Last night I hunted the edge of the farm with a subdivision close behind me. At about sunset someone behind me lunched some fireworks. It pushed the deer to me and I took a nice fat doe:-)

[emoji1787] awesome. I’m not knocking suburban hunting. It’s what we all do for the most part in NJ. Unless you are DEEP in a WMA or you know someone who has 4-500+ acres most of us are hunting suburban

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

48 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

If you shot the same doe last September it would have the same effect, taking 3 out of next year herd.

If he shot the same doe in September there is very, very, low probability that it is pregnant. He would also already have meat so there would be no need to shoot one for meat. Therefore the likelihood of another pregnant doe living to give birth greatly increases the chances of 3 more in the herd next year. Also out of the twins that she may be carrying, statistically there is a very high probability that one is a buck. So, no it is not the same effect  

Edited by Bucndoe

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."