IGNORED

2018 Annual NJ Woods & Water Christmas Party!

LPJR

Awesome time tonight! Lots of laughs were had and many pics were taken by BucksnBows. Brian will post them either later tonight or tomorrow depending on how thirsty he was when we left! 

EVERY attending member and family members went home with a door prize that they picked from the table when their number was called, which was pretty cool...

One of the members said to another, hey I wonder If that guy Tarhunt is going to show.....The guy that he said that to responded and said, "Yea, me also...... Nice to meet you, I am Tarhunt!" :rofl::rofl: He DOES exist! 

Ms. Grit brought a large assortment of her homemade deer, wild hog, and bear tallow soaps and many members went home with them...

Was great to meet several new members as well, including a few who drove several hours to be at the party. 

Looks like the annual Woods & Water Christmas party tradition becomes bigger and better each year, as well as the donated door prizes! 

Nicely done by all involved, thank you! 

4 hours ago, BowhunterNJ said:

That's one heck of a door prize list!  Well done members and mods!  And holy crap, @Tarhunt is real?  Check him for a recording device, he's probably a paid actor from the same Russian spy organization @not on the rug works for! :rofl:

Ready for this Matt? Tarhunt and Not on the Rug were BOTH there tonight! Good to see you guys!