IGNORED

FOUND - H&R SLUG GUN - KINGWOOD TWP.

Tater1973

If you or someone you know lost an H&R Slug Gun 20ga  on Friday 12/6 - Saturday 12/7 on State Highway 12 in the area of the Kingwood State Police Barracks let me know.  The gun was in a black hard case and most likely fell off the back of a vehicle.  Gun was recovered by a passing motorist.  The gun is at the Kingwood State Police Barracks.  100% proof that the gun is yours will be required.  Tater1973

Edited by Tater1973

13 minutes ago, Kilbo said:

Just asking but couldn’t the state police run the serial number in their system and find out who’s  the owner? Hopefully the owner gets his gun back. 

When they run serial numbers they only come up stolen or not found . They would have to do a reverse look up and start at the manufacture 

1 hour ago, NJREALTOR said:

Very irresponsible on the part of the owner.

Huge assumption there, with zero details

Edited by Bucndoe

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

I'm sure it was an honest mistake.  No one is looking to leave a gun or bow or anything behind.  Sometimes we get distracted (maybe an emergency phone call, maybe someone stopped by him and asked him what he was doing, etc) and forget things.  Not saying a gun should be something we EVER forget but I can see how it can happen.  Hell, pretty sure there have been a couple people on the site that have run over a bow or two with their trucks that they forgot they left by it or drove away with it on the tailgate and it went flying off on the highway.