IGNORED

Let’s see your dogs - refresher

39 minutes ago, not on the rug said:

I love working with dogs.  It's the god-awful humans that come attached to them sometimes that cause all of the problems.  

I forget where I read this... but... it makes you think ;) 

Imagine an alien from another planet comes and visits Earth. The alien lands his saucer down in a park and, wanting to find out who the leader is of this planet, he looks around. The alien sees creatures on four legs walking in front of other creatures walking on  two legs. He notices that the creatures with four legs take dumps where ever they want, and the creatures with two legs will always bend over, clean up/pick up the four-legged creatures' dumps, put it in bags, and carries it with them.

Which creature does the alien think is in charge?

:D 

17 minutes ago, maximus66 said:

Have you introduced him to birds yet kype?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only the dead ones I have shot. And bought a pack of pheasant wings from Cabela's. I am gonna purchase a bird thrower soon. I just need to find a place to buy birds. That's my next post. Here's a photo of Capone with a pheasant I shot.

KIMG0763.thumb.JPG.4d5b2f6e5c90939e9efa5c24220838de.JPG

Only the dead ones I have shot. And bought a pack of pheasant wings from Cabela's. I am gonna purchase a bird thrower soon. I just need to find a place to buy birds. That's my next post. Here's a photo of Capone with a pheasant I shot.
KIMG0763.thumb.JPG.4d5b2f6e5c90939e9efa5c24220838de.JPG

Nice, start him with chucker or a hen bird, cockbirds can spur a new dog and turn him off quick. Paul Hunt may sell you a bird or two, if not Gail at Buttonwood will. I could show you how to plant and hobble them if you need someone to show you how.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AWM