Jump to content
TroutandBucks

12/6/18 6 day checkin

Recommended Posts

Nah!!!!......Good thing I didn't I was at the store around 8am my wife called me said the heat isn't kicking on in the house came home, easy fix just needed to clean the sensor using sand paper, she then remembered the remainder of Christmas lights needed to go up outside

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was out in Z4 Pompey mountain. Same crew as last week putting on a drive... This is unusual... I usually have that entire mountain to myself... most everyone that parks where I do goes up the other side of the road.

Going to Z5 Paulinskil WMA this afternoon.

NYS tomorrow. 30-06 on pipeline in Sterling Forest... Sunday is the last day for NYS.

Edited by 230jhp
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still home suffering with lung congestion.  Good luck t&b and 230!  Maybe PA tomorrow and Saturday for me, and pneumonia on Sunday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thinking about going back out this afternoon and seeing if I can pull off a magical 2 buck gun season.  If I don't go back out between now and saturday I'm done in NJ until January 1st.  I also have NYS til Sunday for gun and then I think one more week of their late bow season but that ends December 18th as well.  Decisions, decisions......  If I do go out its up in Zone 3 off the pipeline.

Edited by JMDHunter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Greybeard said:

Still home suffering with lung congestion.  Good luck t&b and 230!  Maybe PA tomorrow and Saturday for me, and pneumonia on Sunday.

Get better Greybeard. We all love deer hunting ,but its not worth dying over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm out tried the swamp this morning but beavers have it all flooded so now I'm  hopping ledges but seems like all I'm doing is pushing deer to everyone else around because their all shooting.

IMG_20181206_124238054.jpg

Edited by Psehunter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Psehunter said:

I'm out tried the swamp this morning but beavers have it all flooded so now I'm  hopping ledges but seems like all I'm doing is pushing deer to everyone else around because their all shooting.

IMG_20181206_124238054.jpg

Stay in your seat was one of the first lessons taught to me as a young hunter. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, _X7 said:

Stay in your seat was one of the first lessons taught to me as a young hunter. 

I can't I have ants in my pants hahaha......I didn't dress for sitting long so if I sit for more then I half hour I start to freeze. Today was a walk around and see if I can catch up to anything plus explore alittle more of a new area

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Psehunter said:

I can't I have ants in my pants hahaha......I didn't dress for sitting long so if I sit for more then I half hour I start to freeze. Today was a walk around and see if I can catch up to anything plus explore alittle more of a new area

Rookie mistake. Lol. Have fun hunting whatever way you want.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • NJ 6-Day Firearm Season Begins on
    December 3rd, 2018

  • NJ Winter Bow Season Begins on
    January 1st, 2019

  • Please Help Support NJ Woods & Water


  • NJ Woods & Water Premium Membership

  • Support NJW&W by Shopping at Amazon!


    Click the image below and place your Amazon order!





  • 2018-19 New Jersey Hunting and Trapping Digest



  • 2018-2019 Youth Deer Hunting Contest

  • 2018-2019 Adult Deer Hunting Contest