IGNORED

12/6/18 6 day checkin

TroutandBucks

Nah!!!!......Good thing I didn't I was at the store around 8am my wife called me said the heat isn't kicking on in the house came home, easy fix just needed to clean the sensor using sand paper, she then remembered the remainder of Christmas lights needed to go up outside

I was out in Z4 Pompey mountain. Same crew as last week putting on a drive... This is unusual... I usually have that entire mountain to myself... most everyone that parks where I do goes up the other side of the road.

Going to Z5 Paulinskil WMA this afternoon.

NYS tomorrow. 30-06 on pipeline in Sterling Forest... Sunday is the last day for NYS.

Edited by 230jhp

Thinking about going back out this afternoon and seeing if I can pull off a magical 2 buck gun season.  If I don't go back out between now and saturday I'm done in NJ until January 1st.  I also have NYS til Sunday for gun and then I think one more week of their late bow season but that ends December 18th as well.  Decisions, decisions......  If I do go out its up in Zone 3 off the pipeline.

Edited by JMDHunter

24 minutes ago, Greybeard said:

Still home suffering with lung congestion.  Good luck t&b and 230!  Maybe PA tomorrow and Saturday for me, and pneumonia on Sunday.

Get better Greybeard. We all love deer hunting ,but its not worth dying over.

18 minutes ago, Psehunter said:

I'm out tried the swamp this morning but beavers have it all flooded so now I'm  hopping ledges but seems like all I'm doing is pushing deer to everyone else around because their all shooting.

IMG_20181206_124238054.jpg

Stay in your seat was one of the first lessons taught to me as a young hunter. 

33 minutes ago, _X7 said:

Stay in your seat was one of the first lessons taught to me as a young hunter. 

I can't I have ants in my pants hahaha......I didn't dress for sitting long so if I sit for more then I half hour I start to freeze. Today was a walk around and see if I can catch up to anything plus explore alittle more of a new area

3 minutes ago, Psehunter said:

I can't I have ants in my pants hahaha......I didn't dress for sitting long so if I sit for more then I half hour I start to freeze. Today was a walk around and see if I can catch up to anything plus explore alittle more of a new area

Rookie mistake. Lol. Have fun hunting whatever way you want.