electric10162

Saskatchewan 2018

Wow!!!  Awesome buck!  Could you imagine if you passed that beast up and got skunked after that?  Is there anything else you can hunt or fish for once you tagged out?

• Like 1

What a monster  buck.   The head and neck and body are just massive.  Looks like his left ear is torn up a bit,  could be wolves or fighting.    With the great expanse of land and the deer spread out I wonder how many deer would be taken if baiting wasn't allowed.  Any idea on field dressed weight.  I'm guessing over 240#.

• Like 1

Beautiful buck all around. I wouldn’t have passed that bad boy up
Either. Congrats.

• Like 1

Congrats!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

10 hours ago, stratocaster said:

What a monster  buck.   The head and neck and body are just massive.  Looks like his left ear is torn up a bit,  could be wolves or fighting.    With the great expanse of land and the deer spread out I wonder how many deer would be taken if baiting wasn't allowed.  Any idea on field dressed weight.  I'm guessing over 240#.

261 dressed

Deer come to the food sources. I'm sure it would be more difficult, but outfitters would have to adapt to each location. 

10 hours ago, electric10162 said:

261 dressed

Deer come to the food sources. I'm sure it would be more difficult, but outfitters would have to adapt to each location. 

Holy mother of whitetails.  That is an absolute monster of a deer.   That is a full 120 lbs bigger than any NJ deer I have taken.   Buck of a lifetime. 

• Like 1