midwestxpress

Question for the driving gang

What is the blue paint painted all over public ground for? Is it where the drivers start or is it where the posters set up? Or is it so they don't get lost?

• Haha 3

All deer drivings posts must be sent to Pineyboy as his club is the unofficial deer drive coordinator for New Germany. Somebody has to start this again.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Can't wait for the annual rants about clubs, drives, buckshot, weekend warrior, etc. LOL 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Yooooooooo Buck. This next week should be real entertaining. I like guys that hunt exclusively private land and bitch about the driving on public land. Hilarious

Edited by Buckeyes11

1 hour ago, swamprat142 said:

All deer drivings posts must be sent to Pineyboy as his club is the unofficial deer drive coordinator for New Germany. Somebody has to start this again.

Here is the direct correspondence from Pineboy:  "someone in my club just showed me your post and i want to let you knw that before you and your freinds decide to start driving at places you had better ask other clubs when they will be driving. you can ask me and i will tell you where are club will be because we have been doing drives for years and we dont need anyone showing up on the same days and screwing up our drives making things dangerous so someone gets hurt or killed."

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

I think pineyboy would have been off getting a deer drive concierge. Make sure every club reserves their time to drive a certain piece of woods. That would have eliminated the need for all the phone calls and texts. LOL. Some posts will just live on forever. LOL

• Like 1

Could be forestry marks for which trees to cut down.   

It's actually where the standers will be.  About every 10 feet.

I don't gun hunt any more , but page 27 of the NJ hunting and trapping digest under hunter harassment has me thinking no more driving deer legally 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I thought Nj deer driving was insane until I shotgun hunted Iowa. Those guys drive everything 3 times a day

• Like 1