IGNORED

Very Disappointed!!!

BHC

24 minutes ago, bucky said:

61mgVJVDj1L._UY606_.jpg.05c11eb34812f12cafce16178fe1a7f7.jpg

Also wear the right camo, that orange sticks out like a sore thumb:up:                                                                                                                          

I wonder if that comes in "Middle Aged Hunter" size?

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

1 hour ago, BHC said:

I have read here how some don't care for the doe days......I agree, but it's you who go out in early September an kill does cause the law says you must to get your buck....Well stick your morals and not hunt until a few weeks later when the mandate of killing a doe doesn't exist anymore. Or some give the lame excuse of that stupid "DOE PATROL" or "MY FRIEND WANTS VENISON SO I'M OUT TO GET A DOE" stop with the excuses, stick to what you preach and if you take one doe out OK fine, but more then that is just well killing......20 years ago we had deer allover the the place, the hunters did a great job, the deer are healthier as is the forest

Some guys are coming around, just not enough. Unfortunately, unless the regs change, a lot of guys will not change their habits. The seasons and limits need to be gone over. I would start with nonresidents and then go from there. 

They hunt their one buck on the other side of the river and then come here and slaughter the herd. No one NEEDS to kill deer everytime they go out. Start charging for doe tags for all. 

I myself dont even think about the early season anymore. Im lucky enough to have my own property and the neighboring hunters are pushing deer off their properties before the hunting even starts to get good. Late October things start picking up. I hunted 3 days in Nj this year, killed 2 good bucks(although 1 was recovered late) in 3 sits. It should have been 2 sits as I had the buck I was after on my 2nd sit come in as it was just a little too dark to see my pins. 

I didnt shoot any deer last year even though I could kill one on any sit. 

I do my part. I hunt alone and really dont like hunting with anyone anymore because I take my hunting serious. I spend the whole year setting the prooerty up for maybe 1 shot whether gun or bow. It only takes one knucklehead to ruin a property and it dont take them but a few trips to do it especially lugging corn and checking cameras everyday. 

I try to bait and check cameras as much as possible at night. 

If your hunting sucks and your deer sightings are down, its most likely your immediate neighbors, your hunting partners or maybe even yourself thats the problem. Best thing you can do for your hunting is get rid of the guys that dont get it. 

www.liftxrentals.com

Been hunting alone for the the last 3 years since my friend passed away from cancer.......Like I said I'm on private land,my stand is between two major bedding areas, I have yet to see a hunter on the public land, if fact over the years if I do see a hunter it's just that A (one) hunter.....Killing a deer this year isn't a problem, I decided not too cause for one I don't care to kill a antlerless deer, maybe it's just this year, cause normally I see a few good bucks.....I like to see them, if I get one well that's icing on the cake