IGNORED

Very Disappointed!!!

BHC

So last Sunday I went to rebait with 50 lbs. of corn I may get lucky and it will last 3 days but normally gone in 2 days.  I went up this morning and I still had corn left. Put out another 50 lbs., got home checked my SD CARD and in the last week I had only a doe with her fawn show up three times at night and one bear at 4pm, the same 4 gobblers everyday......I was getting more deer not many but more and few bucks nothing special.....now basically the area voided of deer.......I'm thinking someone started baiting and maybe drawing the deer away

I can tell you what it is , its those stupid f cking doe days before the 6 day. We really need those days like a hole in the head.  I wish they would do away with the early doe days and shooting does during 6 day. Those days really help my property out but Id rather see them gone. You probably got yo bucked

Edited by tcook8296

www.liftxrentals.com

35 minutes ago, tcook8296 said:

I can tell you what it is , its those stupid f cking doe days before the 6 day. We really need those days like a hole in the head.  I wish they would do away with the early doe days and shooting does during 6 day. Those days really help my property out but Id rather see them gone. You probably got yo bucked

not in this zone, it's a limited harvest zone, and limited number of days as well....I have yet to see a hunter during bow, I'm on private land, if i walked thru the public land down hill to the road it's 3 miles .....I'm thinking someone might have gotten permission to hunt on the private land next door and put bait as well drawing the deer away 

1 hour ago, BHC said:

not in this zone, it's a limited harvest zone, and limited number of days as well....I have yet to see a hunter during bow, I'm on private land, if i walked thru the public land down hill to the road it's 3 miles .....I'm thinking someone might have gotten permission to hunt on the private land next door and put bait as well drawing the deer away 

Dont ruin this for me lol

www.liftxrentals.com

2 hours ago, BHC said:

So last Sunday I went to rebait with 50 lbs. of corn I may get lucky and it will last 3 days but normally gone in 2 days.  I went up this morning and I still had corn left. Put out another 50 lbs., got home checked my SD CARD and in the last week I had only a doe with her fawn show up three times at night and one bear at 4pm, the same 4 gobblers everyday......I was getting more deer not many but more and few bucks nothing special.....now basically the area voided of deer.......I'm thinking someone started baiting and maybe drawing the deer away

I have seen turkey defend a feed pile from deer.  I would not have believed it had I not seen it with my own eyes.  A flock of turkey were hitting my pile as I sat in my blind.  A doe and fawn walked over to the pile.  The "alpha turkey" walked over to them and faced off with the doe.  It extended its neck out and stood there, waiting.  Well, the doe and fawn split and went around the pile while the alpha turkey went back to feeding with the rest of the flock.  Pissed me off, but it was interesting to see.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

I just think they should limit the doe tags.

Having muzzle loader come in before shot gun is awesome!

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford