IGNORED

Door Prize Donations for the 2018 W&W Christmas Party

LPJR

The Annual NJWoods&Water Christmas Party is just around the corner...Last year we distributed raffle tickets for all attending members at the party.  Many cool prizes were given away and it was lots of fun. Now is a good time to start thinking about getting some of the door prizes together and continue the tradition. Please PM myself or BucksnBows (pictured below adding tons of wood to the fire) with any ideas, donations or thoughts regarding this. *Also pictured is Haskell Hunter with one of his door prizes won*

image.png.b71b0e8f3d9589b9a7cedc4890ea6c79.png

image.png.c62a2c414abc8fac95ec95fe38ea80e9.pngimage.png.1f526a0d2ec2542e3d0fc48c39de98a5.png

***1 day away. Some very cool door prizes donated, including but not limited to...***

* (4) Simmons 10 megapixel mini trail cameras

* Muzzy Trocar Hybrid broadheads (2 packs) 

* 10-30x60 BSA Binocs

* Mystery gift/box

* Game calls & miscellaneous outdoor items...

* Several cats (per Tarhunt)........

* Outdoor Edge EDC knife with replacement blades. 

* A half day guided fly fishing trip to Shannon's private water on the South Branch or public water on the Musky(your choice) for two anglers

*Custom shad darts

*2 NWTF Knives

* Camo Rtic Tumbler

* Camo locking knife

* Dog toys/Christmas stocking

*Camo hat with LED lights built in

*EXPLODING KITTENS CARD GAME! Original Edition as well!! 

*Dirty Bird Multi-Color Splattering 8" Targets

* Candy from M&M Mars

* Thermacell unit

* Two $25.00 Cabela's Gift Cards

*Custom display/4 deer knives in case

*Ms.Grit's homemade bear fat soaps

Etc, etc with some surprises thrown in the mix. 

Will be another great time with members from the W&W crew! 

Edited by LPJR

5 hours ago, TroutandBucks said:

Some one never took me on my half day guided fishing trip emoji41.pngemoji23.pngemoji41.png

To make up for it,  I'll give you a half day hunt.  You can spend an afternoon in a blind with the Incredible Bulk.  All you have to do is wear a cat mask and hold a video camera.  

Edited by Rusty

Bob and I will be there. I am sure we can figure out something.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

this is the pub 199 party right?

Also which Lou?

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford