IGNORED

Washing Machine Leaking.....Easy Fix!!!

BHC

Last week my daughter put a load of clothes in the machine, I noticed "SUDS" on the display (front load machine), and it was leaking some water not a lot but the machine finished washing. Yesterday my wife put a load of clothes in, I heard the machine beeping and saw on the display "F02" and it stopped spinning. I looked up the code it said clogged filter or drain line. Turned it off took out wet clothes, placed into a clean trash bag until I knew what needed to be done, the machine had water in it, I tuned it back on to allow it drain and it did so now I know it's not the pump. Did a "YOUTUBE" search on how to get to the filter.......Came home from work today, and got to work....three screws and took the panel off and there was the filter, unscrewed it and there was a kid's sock, candy wrapers, lint, and hair. The machine is running just fine now. I'm glad it was a simple fix !!! If you find your machine is doing this, follow these steps to save yourself a repair bill

I replaced the main bearing in our washer twice now and unclogged the filter and thanks to Google & uTube was able to do it myself and save a bunch of $$$ that I could spend on dogs & guns ! 

I thought, growing old would take longer ! 

I spent most of my money on shotguns and fly rods.  The rest I just wasted.