IGNORED

beginning to hate hunting nj

buckhound

especially near deer season yesterday i found one of my wooden ladders missing i don't bait it just sit in it a few times a season last year a local guy hunted that area so i didnt mess with it walked in to see if he was hunting this year  his ladder is there but not being used down in front of him is a hang on and bait so i go to my stand see if anything is coming through but no stand lots of sign though :shakehead: i don't leave cams in the woods on weekends so 8;30 i decided to go get it before the weekend deer week warriors find it on the way home i grabbed another . when i change cards or set a camera up i always make sure a pic snaps of me before leaving i thoought it was odd the camera was not in the same position i left it was turned a few inches but figured maybe i was wrong or wind moved it i get home to find the only pics are of me retrieving them today nothing else.I don't bother anyones gear and if someone else is there i usually just move on but this is getting old i am traveling 25 minutes from where i live and hunted all my life and still cant find peace.doesnt matter if it public or private i had a bunch of bucks small and big in my back yard on camera all hours of the day and night they even disapeared... rant over  :rant:

2 minutes ago, 1957Buck said:

38029608_10216650369034994_5774033451535564800_n.jpg

Is this your grumpy face??????  You poached your only deer we all knew it.  That is why you gave it away. 

Edited by Live to Hunt

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

I got a phone call from one of the farms i hunt . Neighbor had called to tell them they gave permission to a guy to coyote hunt their horse paddock , but was it ok for him to shoot into their field .

Land owner asked me to check it out .

Before going there i knew i was going to find he was deer hunting  not Night coyote hunting as that doesnt stsrt till January. 

The guy has a blind in a paddock at the other end of the farm that no way can the deer die where he shoots it on his property

What i didnt expect to find was his blind was on our farm , Way off the horse farm .

Corn pile on our property

60 yards from our barns.

Took the blind down and set it against the fence he was climbing through to tresspass  our farm.

With a note tresspassing  would not be tolerated  , as well as called the farm he had entered from.

Cant understand why guys think its alright to hunt anywhere they want

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

24 minutes ago, hammer4reel said:

I got a phone call from one of the farms i hunt . Neighbor had called to tell them they gave permission to a guy to coyote hunt their horse paddock , but was it ok for him to shoot into their field .

Land owner asked me to check it out .

Before going there i knew i was going to find he was deer hunting  not Night coyote hunting as that doesnt stsrt till January. 

The guy has a blind in a paddock at the other end of the farm that no way can the deer die where he shoots it on his property

What i didnt expect to find was his blind was on our farm , Way off the horse farm .

Corn pile on our property

60 yards from our barns.

Took the blind down and set it against the fence he was climbing through to tresspass  our farm.

With a note tresspassing  would not be tolerated  , as well as called the farm he had entered from.

Cant understand why guys think its alright to hunt anywhere they want

you were nice

Edited by LPJR

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈