Bucksnbows

Good luck to our PA rifle hunters

I'll be headed up to our camp in Potter early Friday morning to sit with a buddy on the first couple of days of the season.  I'm sure I'll be tromping around the woods with the crew while they small game hunt on Friday afternoon and some on Saturday as well.  Good luck to all those headed west and be safe.  

• Agree 1

Head west young man.  And best of luck while you're out there.  :up:

best of luck and be safe, I will be in my treestand with my smokepole in NJ

I'll be headed up to our camp in Potter early Friday morning to sit with a buddy on the first couple of days of the season.

guy I work with is headed up Potter.good luck guys! be safe n drop'm where they stand !

We're expecting up to 18" of snow tomorrow in our area of Potter.  Should be ample snow for Monday because temps through Sunday to remain below freezing all day.  I love snow on opening day!

• Agree 1

Good Luck Brian to your crew, We have 6 of us Heading up to my buddies place in Gods Country Potter County Friday morning looks like we will have snow on the ground for the opener cant wait.Gotta love deer campup.gif

• Agree 2

5c for me n Sonia.. First for her, 2nd time for me in PA... Excited to use the rifles .. We have 4 doe tags and our buck tags.. Farmers ask us to take doe's for the local families.. Not a issue for me to help people out..good luck be safe..

• Agree 1

Hoping to get out to my place in Cambria County for the opener, we'll see....

Good luck to all heading west.

Need to call our camp neighbors who live there year round to see what snow is or has fallen.  Hoping it sticks around until Monday morning for the hunters.

• Agree 1