IGNORED

Youth Day....game on in the am!

LPJR

5 hours ago, LPJR said:

Best of luck to all of the youths in the morning. If any blinds were set up in advance, hopefully they were checked out today. 2 out of my 3 were able to be checked, and both were crushed . Was able to dig the snow off and pop both back up with zero damage to the stakes and material. My bad for not propping the roof with a broomstick handle or similar in advance of the storm....

My son will have the 220 ready to go on the FieldPod.. I am getting the gear ready tonight and I am like a kid on Christmas morning. He is watching the state sectional Kittatinny vs Newton high school football game right now...Go Kittatinny! The winner gets the chance to play at Metlife Stadium.. 

Be safe and have fun most importantly...Now truth be told....

How  AWESOME would it be if your son or daughter got a shot or was able to harvest a buck that one of you has been chasing this Fall? For me it would make my entire season! 

Best of luck to you and Christopher Lou!

Mathews Halon

United Bowhunters of NJ

NWTF - Tri County Longbeards

New Jersey Outdoor Alliance

Wishing all of the kids good luck today, go get em.

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

Came close this morning but no luck. Was in a double ladder with my son. Doe came in from hard right (usually come from front/left). Think she saw our profile with the sky behind us. She was within 30 yards but never offered a clean ethical shot. She bounded off. Never snorted so was hoping other deer would come in but no luck. On the way out found 2 sets of coyote tracks that I'm 99% sure weren't there yesterday. Uugghh. Gonna grab lunch. Maybe a quick nap. Will be back on stand by 2. 

Good luck everyone. 

Nick