IGNORED

For Sale Like New 2017 Elite Tempo, 10 Axis 340 5MM, $500 OBO

thefirstndsecond

Send me a PM with an offer

We gonna save dat money - 

Edited by thefirstndsecond

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

12 hours ago, Lunatic said:

Where is that? California? :shock:

A little Google foo will tell you bucks county pa.

Trevose/Southampton,  pa

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

The tempo is an awesome bow!

550$ OBO send me a PM and lets make a deal

If you have any questions please feel free to send me a PM.

Ok I'll take a savage 220 for the bow 😁😊😉

Edited by thefirstndsecond

Back to the top and you don't stop boom stick um haha stick um

Bow case

Bow

Stabilizer and sling

Arrows

This is a good bow.

Send me a PM and we will work out the transaction.

To the top.

550 or OBO is a great price for this bow.

Send me a PM and make an offer. We will work out the delivery details. Near 18966 zip

Bump to the top.

“What are you looking at?” “Oh, the silent majesty of a winter’s morn… the clean, cool chill of the holiday air… an asshole in his bathrobe, emptying a chemical toilet into my sewer.” “Shitter was full.”

Bumap a rooski

“If you don’t mind, Clark, I’d like to see if I could fumigate this chair. It’s a good quality item.”

He's cute ain't he? Only problem is, he's got a little bit a Mississippi leg hound in 'im. If the mood catches him right, he'll grab your leg and just go to town. You don't want him around if you're wearing short pants, if you know what I mean. Word of warning though, if he does lay into ya, it's best to just let 'im finish.