Right hand

10 Axis 5mm 340's

Wisker biskcuit

Hoyt Carbon Pro sight 3 pin

Storkerized stabilizer

Elite Bow Softcase

Elite Sling

*no quiver

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

This is my bow. I purchased it from Bob & AJ's Archery World in June of 2017 after taking close to a 10 year leave of absence from bow hunting. (living in the city, kids, life)

This is a very forgiving bow. I have used this bow to target shoot and to hunt last year and this year. I am getting a new bow this year from the store (Elite Ritual 30 very likely, maybe new Mathews, maybe) and putting this one up for sale.

If you are interested please send me a PM. 

I WILL NOT SHIP THIS BOW.

Local pick up close to 18966

All sales final.

ajbowsetupforme.jpg

bowincase.jpg

kansas2018.jpg

17760859_1771532903160099_8398654449000082444_o.jpg

Edited by thefirstndsecond

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

Anyone, anyone, Bueller, Bueller...

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

Great set up. Hard to beat. This is a 1000 bow not to mention the arrows, nocks, and quiver.

Great deal... 

Make and reasonable offer through pm.

Thanns.

I thought I put in close to zip code 18966

Quiver and sling not included

*added in the Elite Soft bow case

Asking 600 OBO make an offer through PM and see what happens.. it is the holiday season after all!

Price drop! 

Great deal! 

This is a great bow forsale.

This is a great price for a great bow. You can change the draw length by using mods

The is a great bow I am just moving up in LBS and changing my set up. 

I am the only and original owner.

Solid back wall. Great let off. nice bow.

I shot a different bow, which was someone else's and am getting a great deal on a new one :)

550 OBO with bow, sight, case, 10 easton axis 5mm arrows, stabilizer, and nockturnals.  (if you have some ideas run them by me in a PM.)

NO QUIVER 

Back to the top.

Daddy shark doo doo doo