IGNORED

11/15 Check In - Pre-Snow Storm Hunt

yoda4x4

2 hours ago, brentnb88 said:

yes i caught that thanks. hopefully someone will jump in and chat, i work a two week on to week off schedule so hopeing to get in the woods for a couple weeks when i get home 12/5

What do you do? Are they hiring? Lol

With about 15 minutes of shooting light left, I went out to the meadow where I had the run in with the big buck last night.  Big set of tracks that couldn't have been more than 5 minutes old went right by the blind I was going to use, and headed into the strip of thick woods I had just left.  He either went right behind me just before I got up, or we passed each other.  Back tracked him for 300+ yards on the rr bed to where he came out of a thick patch by my truck.  Always looked into that patch when walking in, thinking a buck could be hiding there watching everybody walk by.  I'm after that sob now. If I had left just 5- 10 minutes earlier, I would have seen him coming down the rr bed.:banghead:

8 minutes ago, Greybeard said:

With about 15 minutes of shooting light left, I went out to the meadow where I had the run in with the big buck last night.  Big set of tracks that couldn't have been more than 5 minutes old went right by the blind I was going to use, and headed into the strip of thick woods I had just left.  He either went right behind me just before I got up, or we passed each other.  Back tracked him for 300+ yards on the rr bed to where he came out of a thick patch by my truck.  Always looked into that patch when walking in, thinking a buck could be hiding there watching everybody walk by.  I'm after that sob now. If I had left just 5- 10 minutes earlier, I would have seen him coming down the rr bed.:banghead:

Oh so you think you would have seen him :nonono:

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Checking back in late...Started snowing around 0930 and sure was cold. Waited about another 10-15 min still no deer so I called it. I’m sure when I get out to to check the cam a trophy will be there 5 min after I’ve left lol. Still always good to get out in a tree and enjoy the woods.