IGNORED

To drive, or not to drive

Zone35killer

I have done both sitting and drives  i get to sit all bow season and muzzy, traditionally six day has been for deer drives most guys that hunt six day don't hunt the other seasons much if at all ... so I have no issue with them driving that week and yes it is a lot of fun at times and most do it to have a chance at a buck they may not normaly get because they are always working and being able to hunt with family and friends is a big part of it. that said i do feel that driving should be limited to that week  i remember  doing some drives in the past on saturday morning and even in bow sometimes on saturday but seems now they are driving everyday from october till march. I learned a long time ago how to use drives and bait to my advantage i get many have not figured that out but complaing is not going to solve the problem driving is  legal so we have no control over it anyway..... JUST GET OUT AND HUNT 

28 minutes ago, electric10162 said:

I think deer drives have their place in the hunting world. 

They absolutely do.  The rich tradition and camaraderie of family and friends that having been hunting together for generations is a great thing.  But unfortunately there are groups that are abusive and selfish with when, where, and how they drive.   

35 minutes ago, Rusty said:

They absolutely do.  The rich tradition and camaraderie of family and friends that having been hunting together for generations is a great thing.  But unfortunately there are groups that are abusive and selfish with when, where, and how they drive.   

Totally agree