IGNORED

Admit it...Who is addicted to it?

LPJR

That is NJW&W...Who here begins their day by logging in and checking to see what's going on in the woods? 

I am on as a moderator a few times a day, but am on several times because I enjoy the site. It is growing each day with many new users signing up daily. I am not on facebook, but my wife calls this my "buckbook." :rofl:

What would you like to see changed if anything to make the site even better, or what do you like that should stay as is? 

Any suggestions? 

Edited by LPJR

I think it is fine, not sure what I would do differently. A lot less bickering than the other NJ site. And if you are gaining membership (most other hunting forums are dying), you must be doing something right. Keep up the good work.:up: 

I do miss the drunk guy throwing the beer bottle emoji, any chance you could make that one available?:laughing:

Edited by Stan Putz

Catch & release is for guys who don't know how to cook. :cook:

25 minutes ago, LPJR said:

That is NJW&W...Who here begins their day by logging in and checking to see what's going on in the woods? 

I am on as a moderator a few times a day, but am on several times because I enjoy the site. It is growing each day with many new users signing up daily. I am not on facebook, but my wife calls this my "buckbook." :rofl:

What would you like to see changed if anything to make the site even better, or what do you like that should stay as is? 

Any suggestions? 

I'm on the same boat, No Facebook! Just this site. I have a screen open on my laptop all day and check it now and then to see whats going on in MY WORLD...The outdoors. My wife says the same thing about the site is my FB.

The only other thing I would like to see is a new emoji of a AMERICAN FLAG and a Salute emoji. I always look for one like for yesterday Veterans Day or any other thing that deals with our military or country.  

Edited by Buck154

I love this site too.  I check in a few times daily, and usually have the page open on my computer at work.  

What would I change...there are a handful of trolls on this site that walk the fine line of being banned that should be banned.  The site has become much more tolerable since I blocked them, but the block feature itself kind of stinks.  Blocking should mean that you don't even know the other person exists.  You shouldn't have to see their threads, see the "you've ignored content by......." blurb or even see their posts quoted by someone else.  Can we make that happen?