IGNORED

11/10 check in

Tarhunt

Woke up at 4:40am with rain and 40 mph winds out of the West. Who's playing today? I'll be out with the muzzy watching some fields this morning and then, still hunting this afternoon. Today is my last day before heading back to Jersey. I think that I'm a week early on the rut. I may try to come back down the weekend before Thanksgiving. I'll see. Also, happy birthday to the United States Marines!!

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

Good luck. I'm up and decided to wait until tomorrow when the winds are a little better to hunt in. They are to get progressively worse as the day moves on. Cold with lighter wind tomorrow. Small game hunters be safe out there.

I’m out, had an interesting day yesterday so I’ll see what the day brings. Supposed to be windy but it’s not too bad yet in Warren county. Besides, wind isn’t going to stop the bucks from cruising and looking. Might try some grunting and rattling, will definitely be bleating, bleating yesterday was like blowing a magical flute. Every time I bleated something showed up. The only deer I saw that I wanted to shoot was locked up with a doe. Good luck to all that want to hunt!