IGNORED

Buck bomb!

HNT2EAT

I figured I’d share this experience for any new users of buck bomb, was skeptical of buck bomb but figured I’d give it a shot.  Left it on the car heater full blast on way out. I’m in the stand an hour before dark, I let the buck bomb go for the full 90 seconds...in the stand, lights out and 7 minutes later I have 3 +  deer in the pitch black grunting at each other.  Very frustrating being I was 45 minutes away from being able to pull a shot off.  Once light hit, some of the deer stuck around, two small 6 pointers started battling under my stand. Additionally a spike came in and put its face right on the can.  My intuition feels like mr big was one of those deer in the dark.  Moral of the story, I might save buck bomb for afternoon hunts. 

Young padawan... once used correctly it is very hard for deer to defend against the scent...

I also only use some on a drag on the way in, less is more.. and then near my stand right before light. 

when it first came out, I didn't use any scent on the way in. Climbed the tree. Popped the cap and let the whole can rip. I had the similar results as you. Deer running like mad in the dark chasing. Come day light nothing around.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

2 minutes ago, B B said:

Never used it, but have seen a few deer killed by people who have.  Some nice ones at that.  Does that thing hiss loud when you spray it?

If you spray the entire can sounds like something you would spray in the house. If you only use short bursts and a little does a long way no problem.

Also, while in the stand in the afternoon.. give it a little spritz, again not much. 

I have had deer follow the spary drag in. Had them follow around a tree - young bucks.

Less is more. I will also say there were already deer in the area.. NOT like i walked into the woods and started spraying stuff.

Red neck also puts out a hell of a scent collection. Never used signal 11 yet.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

Glad it worked for someone, I've tried it a few times when it is on sale, and have had zero success.  Murphy's law prevails when I have used it, and the wind shifts and I end up with face full of doe pee.  Obviously that doesn't mean it doesn't work, it just didn't work for me.  Historically I have never had any success with scents and lures, I am convinced I get the batch that instead of having doe in estrous urine, they put ugly doe pee in it and the bucks run away.  Good luck with the product, hope it pays off!