jgripp292

Cameras stolen!!!!

It kinda looks like Rusty....just sayin. Where were you..Rusty..around 4pm on the 5th?ūü§Ē¬† i hope you have witnesses!

Edited by KBfishing
  • Agree 1
  • Haha 1

I have already reported to game wardens. They are aware and will be posting as well soon.

And honestly aren’t we all so sick and tired of this. We are always under attack from Anti’s. Why are we fucking with each other (ie posts). Scumbags posing as hunters. Stealing. Misrepresenting themselves to keep us off public land. We have enough people against us; we have to stick together and eliminate the scumbags within the ranks remaining united !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya know... leg hold traps really deter these types of people... just sayin’

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha 3

14 hours ago, bucky said:

They have to take your report,but I'm sure they don't put no time investigating your losses unless they stumble across the dirtbag by accident. With all the reports of theft on this site or any hunting site I have never read about someone  getting caught  so that kind of proves my point

Flawed logic. The thefts are reported in the jurisdiction where it occurred. This is a statewide/nationwide site so you are seeing posts from all over in one place (here).  There have been plenty of people caught and charged, not enough but plenty. You would have to go to every jurisdiction's UCR to see the true statistics to prove your point

Edited by Bucndoe

25 minutes ago, jgripp292 said:

IMG_1014.jpg

He doesn't have an axe. So, it's not Rusty.

• Agree 1

On 11/8/2018 at 6:12 PM, tcook8296 said:

He deserves to have that flag ripped off his friggin back. Scumbag

:agree:

On 11/8/2018 at 7:31 PM, KBfishing said:

It kinda looks like Rusty....just sayin. Where were you..Rusty..around 4pm on the 5th?ūü§Ē¬† i hope you have witnesses!

I don't know where Monmouth is and I got a beard, can't be me.   :D

Again all the BS suggestions of advise. File the Police Report with the photos Simple.  Will they send out the Troops. Doubtful. will they send out the photos for ID YES? do they have another photo reports of this guy ????? As a local is he a wanted person. will your photos help if other reports come in about him. Will you recover anything ?????? Put out some of those photos around town As a Missing person.  need help in finding this special needs person. That flag on his back is a Giant Clue that is not overlooked in Public.  Most townships have FBP Share on where this happened. Good luck                  OK Monmouth County what Town. 

Edited by 1957Buck

On 11/8/2018 at 5:40 PM, jgripp292 said:

He missed a camera! Need help identify this fine upstanding citizen seen entering my hunting area and then fleeing quickly off. Monmouth county. Thanks.

WGI_0443.jpg

Entering Your Hunting Area :headscratch: IS This is your private posted land? It is not open to the Public Land- not NJWLMA? Your photo shows someone out walking in the woods I don't see anything in his hands let alone any Cams.                    What reasons do you have this guy with the flag on his back took any cams. From what I see he took a 51-minute walk in the woods past a cam that took his picture.  Everyone wants to Crucify this guy with no evidence he did anything. Guilty of What. 

2 hours ago, 1957Buck said:

Entering Your Hunting Area :headscratch: IS This is your private posted land? It is not open to the Public Land- not NJWLMA? Your photo shows someone out walking in the woods I don't see anything in his hands let alone any Cams.                    What reasons do you have this guy with the flag on his back took any cams. From what I see he took a 51-minute walk in the woods past a cam that took his picture.  Everyone wants to Crucify this guy with no evidence he did anything. Guilty of What. 

I think you're on to something:bulb:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bucky said:

I think you're on to something:bulb:

Thank you all these posts about Trespassing. Stealing -Trashing someones stand -Area - Cams all start out the same way with a one-sided story of woe. The post goes from Hanging to Punching to reverse sabotage. To ball Busting. Not that the poster does not describe the situation and facts about How  & where. They are always the Victims never in the wrong. Let's see if and when there is more information the questions have been asked  Private or Public where in Monmouth.  What proof this guy took the Cams or was just caught on one of them. Like I said there was 51 -min between each Pass. And IMO not dressed for Hunting more like a Leisurely walk or On  a Mission