IGNORED

Cameras stolen!!!!

jgripp292

Local PD wants to know about this. Mine took it very seriously. They wrote down amounts of property damaged/stolen etc. They will want the pictures. You’d be surprised how many of these people get caught for other activity and property is identified is what I was told. Out this on social media. Guys get caught this way all the time. 

12 minutes ago, Livesintrees said:

Local PD wants to know about this. Mine took it very seriously. They wrote down amounts of property damaged/stolen etc. They will want the pictures. You’d be surprised how many of these people get caught for other activity and property is identified is what I was told. Out this on social media. Guys get caught this way all the time. 

They have to take your report,but I'm sure they don't put no time investigating your losses unless they stumble across the dirtbag by accident. With all the reports of theft on this site or any hunting site I have never read about someone  getting caught  so that kind of proves my point

Edited by bucky

11 minutes ago, bucky said:

They have to take your report,but I'm sure they don't put no time investigating your losses unless they stumble across the dirtbag by accident. With all the reports of theft on this site or any hunting site I have never read about someone  getting caught  so that kind of proves my point

You don’t have a point. If you followed social media you would have read about the guy they caught in Jackson this week. Recognized through social media. Arrested. Theft and destruction of property. Report it. Give them the pictures. When you catch the same guy for a second or third time they can be charged with multiple offenses once it’s documented via police report.