IGNORED

South Jersey Trapping and Snaring School

Newt

What link / I'm a trapper not a puter expert. I'll call  Jonesie to see if he can post the school schedule.

What is IIRC ?

January  18 noon till ? 8:00 -9:00

19 & 20 7:00 am till ? 8:00-9:00 when students what to quit for the day.

$400.00 for the school.

We feed you lunch and dinner.

Feel free to call me. 609-338-7011

19 minutes ago, Newt said:

What link

When I say "link" I mean the stuff you type into your browser address bar to go to a website.

What is IIRC ?

IIRC == "If I recall correctly"

IIRC is for lazy people who don't want to type all the letters in "If I recall correctly" (dammit - I typed it twice now! :) )

Newt only understands English. He doesn't speak puter stuff

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

16 hours ago, mazzgolf said:

IIRC, this is a two day class by your Port Republic place right?

I Google'd, can't find any details on this.

Can you provide a link to a webpage somewhere or provide details (dates, times, price, etc)?

Mazz  we do not have a web page for this school, you can e mail me and I can get a class schedule to you. or call Newt to get directions. I still get lost going to his place after 35 years of knowing him. LOL   To attend this course the person must have a trapping lic from the state they reside or trap in. This is a advanced trapping school, not the state course to get lic.

As Newt already stated 400 for the course.  Starts at 12pm on the 18th for those that can make it, most come in on the 19th, start time is 7am and will go until the group wants to stop most classes go till 9 or 10pm. Sunday is 7 am till again class is ready to leave most classes 6 or 7 pm.

This course covers all trapping. NO FOOT TRAPS WILL BE ALLOWED.  We cover all the snare and CR mindsets and methods, and cover different state regulations ( we have folks from other states that come just for the snare and cable instructions)  We cover water trapping both tidal and non tidal.  Cage traps. skinning, fleshing and fur put up.   And a lot  of animal habits and behavior will be covered, the most important aspect of trapping is not methods but understanding of the target animal and then choosing the method that best fits that target and the location.  Each instructor  has 50 plus years of fur trapping and each  makes their living from the outdoors. 

This is hands on real time trapping in the cold, rain, snow or preferred sunshine LOL

ACP WILDLIFE CONTROL SERVICES AND ACP REDNECKS PRIDE

referral-0076111001448070575.jpg

Buck thank you, although we get a few newer trappers, and they leave with their head spinning ,  the average trapper coming to the course has 15 plus years and is coming for the snaring and tide water trapping instructions. 

ACP WILDLIFE CONTROL SERVICES AND ACP REDNECKS PRIDE

referral-0076111001448070575.jpg