IGNORED

11/08 Check In !!!!

BHC

Needed a change of DMZ with neighbor kids tearing it up with their quads. Went to super deer rich spot in z2.  Tough hunting with so much standing corn but there have been plenty of does around. “Hunt the does” they say.  Lol.  There was already a buck in there - I don’t know how big just saw his bases. Don’t think it was a shooter. Body did t look all that big. 

C94CAF1F-DC86-4F00-A940-9A00884D59F9.jpeg

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

10 hours ago, rgw said:

Hit one this morning.  He was running doe and I hit a twig and guy shot him. He ran to 30 and stopped behind some saplings all I could see was front shoulder and put a second in him. Didn't get much penetration on that thought. Seen him bed up 80 yds so I snuck out and will go back tonight to be safe

Well??

39 minutes ago, Farmshine said:

I wish everyone luck as the rut continues to evolve. I tagged out last Thursday and I’m happy for my harvest. But dang, I have had 2 close encounters while working around my property with a really nice 8 twice in the past 4 days. Both times it was noon -1pm.

That's a nice buck Farm.  

Had some buck activity the last hour, all small and not really interested in the does.  Kind of sniffing them out but not really pushing them or chasing them.  Seems like it's "behind" by me, no bucks covering ground or cruising looking, and none locked on does.  Hopefully it kicks in soon!

19 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

Had some buck activity the last hour, all small and not really interested in the does.  Kind of sniffing them out but not really pushing them or chasing them.  Seems like it's "behind" by me, no bucks covering ground or cruising looking, and none locked on does.  Hopefully it kicks in soon!

Same activity I witnessed in Jackson