IGNORED

11/6 Check in

Waggs160

I have to ask opinions... Monday I was in the stand all day and had a yearling bed down in my bait pile. And had me standing for about 2 hours since she came in st 3. Now she brought along a button buck that stomps his hooves at everything! I mean I thought he was a damn bear when we was headed toward me and then in the bait pile he’s a pig and so is she. Now is it worth letting them stick around or should I take them off the count... 

3 minutes ago, Waggs160 said:

I have to ask opinions... Monday I was in the stand all day and had a yearling bed down in my bait pile. And had me standing for about 2 hours since she came in st 3. Now she brought along a button buck that stomps his hooves at everything! I mean I thought he was a damn bear when we was headed toward me and then in the bait pile he’s a pig and so is she. Now is it worth letting them stick around or should I take them off the count... 

dont bait and you wont have these issues, hunt pinch points and ridges during rut, always catch a cruiser on a ridge looking for hot does...

Paul M. Ross

REALTOR

Coldwell Banker Sales Associate

908-943-8842

PAUL THE PAINTER

INTERIOR PAINTING

HUNTERDON/WARREN COUNTIES

908-943-8842

1 hour ago, Waggs160 said:

You have live bait on the bait. Let them stay hope they bring in a good buck 

AWM #2

Out in z5. Doe show so far. Had 5 mature doe 5 fawns feeding on acorns all around me since dawn just now I can relax    The only mayhem was when an eager button buck came in and chased them like a boss.  All that estrogen, 46 degrees, damp and foggy, it’s november 6- no bucks.  Feel like I am in right spot for easterly winds though. Good luck. 

27AB0D10-1BCF-46BF-BAAB-F26205BE7697.jpeg

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….