IGNORED

Energizer Ultimate Lithium AA Batteries 8-Pack

BHC

I ordered them online too, free delivery when over $35.  Amazon pricing was similar but it looks like some third party sellers where reviews showed some shoddy batteries...might be some scammy sellers.  I prefer to buy from the big box stores or Amazon direct (which was more).

I also started putting these batteries in everything.  Best thing to put into your headlamp or a MiniMag.  Can't tell you how many MiniMags I've had to toss because the batteries exploded in them.  These won't explode.  And your lights will be bright as heck for a very long time.  I also pick them up in AAA size too.

Thanks for posting.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

I used to use these batteries all the time, they used to be great. Now it seems that there's always at least one bad one in the bunch. I bought them from Walmart and Amazon, had problems from both places. Now I only use Duracell Quantums , they last and I never had a problem with them.

37 minutes ago, buckhound said:

so does anyone else find it kinda big brother like talking about batteries and they show up in advertisements on the page:popcorn:

Nothing really BB about it, the ad code just parses words on the page and matches ads to it.  Some pretty silly ones depending on the topic at times (especially Lounge and News/Media/Politics) haha

33 minutes ago, allmann said:

I bought a few packs from amazon(couldve been 3rd party) and they only lasted 2 days in the trail camera. Bought new ones from Walmart and worked fine.  I would stick with the big name reputable places. 

Yeah that's what I heard and saw from some of the Amazon sellers.  There are many, just don't know if the "Amazon supplied" ones are not having trouble...their reviews make it hard to tell who they really got the batteries from through Amazon.  It only says "Verified Purchase"

24 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

Yeah that's what I heard and saw from some of the Amazon sellers.  There are many, just don't know if the "Amazon supplied" ones are not having trouble...their reviews make it hard to tell who they really got the batteries from through Amazon.  It only says "Verified Purchase"

Buy and learn is my normal. I hardly ever look at  seller reviews anymore. Who knows who is doing the write ups. I had some of these batteries from Amazon that went to crap pretty fast. Non-returnable and you have to deal with EverReady

2 minutes ago, _X7 said:

Buy and learn is my normal. I hardly ever look at  seller reviews anymore. Who knows who is doing the write ups. I had some of these batteries from Amazon that went to crap pretty fast. Non-returnable and you have to deal with EverReady

Yeah seems like a lot of things have come to that.  The reviews do help, but a lot of people are gaming the review systems now posting fake reviews.  Amazon at least identifies a verified buyer but these review gamers will buy something just to get that tag of verified buyer before giving something 5 stars to help boost their sales.