IGNORED

Blown Missouri hunt, self filmed

kanigie

nice footage -  better that than to have gotten off a bad shot and wounded or lost him.   That's a tough setup, very wide up open. I have a great spot that is similar in a way, but I am 24 feet up in crotch of huge walnut tree with some branches to break up my outline, and do not get picked off, as I can lean against the tree and become "one" with it while my bow  is perfectly hung on a hook where I can literally pick up draw and shoot in one motion. 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

Crazy how much bigger the bodies are on those bucks compared to what im used too. I just got back from north central Missouri and experienced the same thing. Full moon and moon rise post sunset really cut down the daytime movement.  Really cool video. I love it there!

Yes, quality video showing the actual hunt without the usual BS of someone talking nonsense. 
I have a question, and by no means this is criticism, if you were not filming and looking for footage, couldn’t you have  shot him sooner? 

Came straight on a string never presenting an angle from the moment he came into view. Right before I drew back he was about to walk behind a tree, could have waited draw but I wasn’t going to be able to get the camera around my body any further. Had I let him walk out of frame he was a dead deer.

Muttered to myself for the next 2 hours....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk