IGNORED

owner and mods

hunterbob1

Lot going on, baby on the way, house work, full time job, fixing a truck, and trying to find some time to get out in the woods :)

I'm not posting a lot lately, but on here reading/checking quite often :up:

Site overall is quite active, which is great, members having a good time and some great hunts recently! :up:

7 minutes ago, Shootemthenmountem said:

I actually find myself on the site while in stand, gotta leave the phone in the truck and concentrate :laughing:

I found myself doing it way too much, especially when  hunting out of the blind

now when I head in I wear a watch and enjoy the show im there to see.

no distractions.

plenty of time to talk and look after the hunt is over.

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

19 minutes ago, Shootemthenmountem said:

I actually find myself on the site while in stand, gotta leave the phone in the truck and concentrate :laughing:

The only problem with that, my phone is my lifeline and is something happened I need it to call for help

It's funny you post this bob...I've noticed there is always more then 300 users online but only the same group of guys who post. Not to mention all the new guys coming aboard but then a lot never really post anything:headscratch:

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

1 hour ago, 3Blade said:

It's funny you post this bob...I've noticed there is always more then 300 users online but only the same group of guys who post. Not to mention all the new guys coming aboard but then a lot never really post anything:headscratch:

I think it's the nature of forums, lots of lurkers and if they're used to the NJH environment, they may be hesitant to post in fear of being lynched :rofl:

At one time there were 100 or so active members logged in per day, then 200, then 300, now we're seeing 400+ pretty regularly.

Hopefully more and more get involved as time goes on! :up:

They should too, in a couple months hoping to start some product giveaways and there will be an activity requirement to qualify to enter! :)

14 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

I think it's the nature of forums, lots of lurkers and if they're used to the NJH environment, they may be hesitant to post in fear of being lynched :rofl:

Yeah I agree with the lurking.  At some point they should see it's not the same environment here. We do break chops a bit but for the most part it doesn't get personal, plus most of the doosh bags that came over have been weeded out.:up:

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

5 hours ago, Lunatic said:

The only problem with that, my phone is my lifeline and is something happened I need it to call for help

Weeks before a Illinois hunt,I was going down the tree in Denville at the end of a night post,I went down all right,well not exactly, my dumb ass didn't teather the platform to the seat climber,platform got to the ground I was hung in the seat screaming ,no cell phones then,last time I used my Baker!!!!!

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt