IGNORED

You are high if you are hunting in this crap

JMDHunter

Almost 70 degrees today and raining with possibility of thunderstorms?!?!?!?! The deer did a rain dance to save their collective asses and it worked.  I'm hoping Sunday is as nice as they are projecting.  No chance I will be in a tree today.  Talk about putting a guy in a grumpy mood on a Friday morning...........  :banghead::censored::grrr::samurai::doh2:

The weather here in Virginia is crap too. Plus, I found about 50 angry wasps in my ladder stand yesterday. I'm going back this afternoon to kill them before they kill me. I'm using that stand tomorrow morning for the muzzy opener and I'd rather not be stung at 6:00am.

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

27 minutes ago, JMDHunter said:

Almost 70 degrees today and raining with possibility of thunderstorms?!?!?!?! The deer did a rain dance to save their collective asses and it worked.  I'm hoping Sunday is as nice as they are projecting.  No chance I will be in a tree today.  Talk about putting a guy in a grumpy mood on a Friday morning...........  :banghead::censored::grrr::samurai::doh2:

I took off today to hunt this AM saw chance of thunderstorms from about 3am to 8am decided to play it safe and not be in a steel tree stand 20ft off the ground when there is a possibility of lightning, Im pissed I waisted the morning but I would rather be safe and there is always this afternoon. Rut is just starting there will be plenty more opportunities.

I saw thunderstorms in the forecast and between the temperature and that I would say no thank you.  If it was colder and drizzling I would be in a tree but sweating and possibly getting electrocuted is not my idea of a good sit. To each their own and for all I know somebody could shoot a 12 pointer this morning and get the best deer of their life. Just frustrated with weather because this morning I had a window of time to have a morning sit before work.  No time again til Sunday.