IGNORED

For those who use ladder stands

Shootemandmountem

Was in a car accident years back and long story short now have a pinched nerve along with 2 herniated discs. This year I have not been able to get comfortable in stand after sitting a hour. I ordered a seat cushion made by purple and used it for the first time last night. Very impressed. They have 3 different models and I ordered the mid grade. I can honestly say,being the mid grade works this well, I will order the top grade next. Didn't have to stretch once and sat 3 hours. They have my business. Also it is the same size as ladder stand cushions so easy replacement. Carry in, carry out.

Was in a car accident years back and long story short now have a pinched nerve along with 2 herniated discs. This year I have not been able to get comfortable in stand after sitting a hour. I ordered a seat cushion made by purple and used it for the first time last night. Very impressed. They have 3 different models and I ordered the mid grade. I can honestly say,being the mid grade works this well, I will order the top grade next. Didn't have to stretch once and sat 3 hours. They have my business. Also it is the same size as ladder stand cushions so easy replacement. Carry in, carry out.
Can you try them in stores anywhere or just buy online?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Bed bath and beyond carried the. For $80. A few years back.
I think insaw them in home depot too this year.

I'm always tempted to buy one. The sizes they sell at bed bath and beyond I can cut into 2 seats for my locons...

I may have to try it.

Dubnyk thing is I pulled my 3" muddy stand cushion off the other day becaus it was soaked and I was more comfy sitting on the metal without the cushion.. go figure.

http://www.jerseyjaystaxidermy.com