IGNORED

More theft

So I go to grab one of my stands out of Zone 5 this morning to move it to a new spot, and lo and behold, its gone. The stand, lifeline, camera, feeder, bow holder, everything gone without a trace. I truly wish the most horrible disease on these thieves. This is my second stand that's been stolen this year, both on private property. So to recap my past 3 weeks: 1st treestand and accessories stolen, gopro camera breaks, cell phone breaks, tv breaks, gun gets broken by TSA, ate tag soup in Canada, and now another stand/camera stolen. What in the actual f@$k is going on lately?! I tagged out with a nice buck on sept 19th and said to myself this is gonna be a great year. Well so far its been nothing but shit since then. I can only pray that the thieves fall out of the stands they stole and become paralyzed from the neck down. 

5 minutes ago, buckfever1974 said:

I believe that there is something to what comes around goes around.

We can only wish.  If it does, it doesn't happen nearly enough.  I've seen way too many dishonest a**holes get away with their crappy behavior scot-free, and people who always strive to do the right things constantly getting dumped on. :shakehead:

10 minutes ago, 6.5 Swede said:

people who always strive to do the right things constantly getting dumped on

exactly how I feel right now. I want to start clipping a $100 bill in a ziplock to the bottom of all my stands with a note that says : "Hey C-sucker, if you're that much of a lowlife and you're thinking of stealing this stand, please take the $100 instead and go buy  a brand new one you miserable deadbeet"... Because at least that way I wouldn't have to go buy a new stand, assemble it, take it back out to set it up, and lose a day of hunting.

Been there, done that on private land. Few years ago also had my entire set up stolen - ladder stand, camera, crappy bucket feeder, even the haul line they took. Last year (again private land, only a different piece) someone stole my nice safety line, cut off the tree strap (why? I have no idea - they didn't take the lock-on), and took the caribiner (but left the haul line it was on!!) I honestly don't know what goes through these people's heads as they are stealing this stuff - but that's a good thing. Because if I DID know what was going through their minds, it would mean I'm a scumbag like them.

I'm quickly weening myself off of leaving stuff in the woods - private or public. Anything I leave out, I expect to grow legs so I make sure I prepare myself and I make sure it's something I don't care about losing.

30 minutes ago, birdshotnj said:

And I lock up all my stuff, so they saw it and went back with bolt cutters

da0ec218915f08c9e99db2806f435956--funny-karma-quotes-quotes-about-karma.jpg.9226dc20e011bf67c28a44a20b2acfac.jpg

Ephesians Chapter 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Joshua Chapter 1:9  
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.