IGNORED

Not all Apemen created equal

_X7

Apeman camera is OK at best. Not happy with the reach of LEDS for night shots. The scrape is only 12 feet away. . Didn't save any stills as they were much too grainy. The game has to be close in good light for a good image. Maybe I expected too much from an on sale $40 camera. I'll see what I get from the next pull.

7 hours ago, BillW0323 said:

I had an Apeman that filled with condensation and crapped out. Their support team responded to an email rather quickly. After a few short emails back and forth they replaced it by giving me a 99% off code to order a new one. I’ll be putting it out this weekend. 

Good to know bill I will do the same 

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

17 hours ago, BowhunterNJ said:

Not that I think it will help with IQ, but it will help with range...that big tree limb/branch and the brush to the left is sucking up your IR range at night.  A lot of the IR light is washing out onto those obstructions and never really reaching your intended target.

I can understand that happening. My other cameras do not seem to have that problem. At least it doesn't destroy the image quality. I always try and use some cover to protect from prying eyes. My latest pull really showed how poor the image quality is. Like I said I really can't expect much from a cheaper camera. I just expected to get what was advertised.

Edited by _X7