IGNORED

Fishing this Saturday

BucksnBass84

2 hours ago, Bucksnbows said:

NE stiff wind should keep any bait pouring out right to the beach. If the bass are around, you should have action. Our blues seem to be missing largely once again from the party.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buddy & Wife gave me a few he got Tuesday off Deal Beach.  maybe the last for the season.  And the bass are around in big numbers. 

44077953_1567707153331250_8345892913858740224_n.jpg

Edited by 1957Buck

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

I'm thinking bucktail only trip, I have a few other lures that cut through the wind pretty good. As far as the blues there around just not in numbers like usual. Caught a few cocktails. I've been picking off a couple schoolies as well got one keeper 33 inch few weeks ago. 

Edited by BucksnBass84

To anyone even thinking it is a good idea to Surf Fish a NorEaster during and just after thinking about the Riptides and the guy last year that got sucked out at Sandy Hook just knee deep going after is Rod that got ripped out of his spike.  Another reminder wear the Saftey Belt for your chest waders I see too many not wearing it.   need I say Buddyup. 

22 minutes ago, 1957Buck said:

To anyone even thinking it is a good idea to Surf Fish a NorEaster during and just after thinking about the Riptides and the guy last year that got sucked out at Sandy Hook just knee deep going after is Rod that got ripped out of his spike.  Another reminder wear the Saftey Belt for your chest waders I see too many not wearing it.   need I say Buddyup. 

It's not the rip tide that will kill you, it is when the swimmer panics because he or she knows they are being pulled out to sea.  You need to know that all rip tides can only take you so far offshore, and typically less than 100 yards.  Don't fight a rip tide, just go with it until it allows you to swim parallel to the beach for a distance before it will be safe to swim back in without encountering the same riptide again.  That was from my senior lifesaving class back in early high school for lifeguarding, and it works.  The key is not to panic.  You can spot them from the beach if you know what you are looking at.  But without much in the way of sandbars due to all the beach replenishment sand pumping, riptides are fewer and further between these days.  They set up in the cuts between the beach and outer bars.   

15 hours ago, Bucksnbows said:

NE stiff wind should keep any bait pouring out right to the beach. If the bass are around, you should have action. Our blues seem to be missing largely once again from the party.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will keep small bait on beach .

bunker will be swimming offshore, not against the beach.

and as far as. Rip tides,would love to see how well you swim in. A set of wader full waders

:shakehead:

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

21 minutes ago, hammer4reel said:

and as far as. Rip tides,would love to see how well you swim in. A set of wader full waders

:shakehead:

Water weighs the same inside your waders as outside.  I wear a safety belt kept tight around my waist, and I can very quickly unbuckle my shoulder straps and waist belt and step out of them easily if I felt the need to.  The water inside your waders CANNOT pull you under.  It weighs the same as the water outside your waders.  But who is wading deep in the ocean to shore fish anyway while wearing waders?     

57 minutes ago, Bucksnbows said:

Water weighs the same inside your waders as outside.  I wear a safety belt kept tight around my waist, and I can very quickly unbuckle my shoulder straps and waist belt and step out of them easily if I felt the need to.  The water inside your waders CANNOT pull you under.  It weighs the same as the water outside your waders.  But who is wading deep in the ocean to shore fish anyway while wearing waders?     

95% of the guys catching fish are wading . 

Only ones who aren't are on the jettys

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

9 hours ago, Bucksnbows said:

Everything you posted is Bull shit. and there are many Drownings with waders on to back that up. Including the Sandy hook one where the guy stepped of the ledge trying to get his Rod. Those who fish there know all about it.  There are dropoffs no need to intentionally wade out to deeper water.  Alaska Yes Alaska again fisherman with waders drown every year in the swift currents when they are knocked off their feet and the Neoprene Waders fill with water and they float Feet up unable to get back upright. Or on the Russian River confluence with the Kenai, a father trying to cross holding a rope across the Russian slipped and his waders filled and dragged him as he passed a dozen onlookers that could not help he drowned with his son watching.  99% of waders are not as athletic as you to calmly just unbuckle and just slip off the waders. But then you fish NJ Streams only inches deep. It is not the counter  Balance of the Wt of the water it is the bulk - restrictions it causes. I wear both Breathable and Neoprene and wear a Safty Belt and an automatic inflatable belt or Vest when necessary.    Overkill not at my age.  And again Alaska Guides Require belts wading and Life jackets Float fishing also a long safety course on what to do if you fall Over or in 33-degree waters.  And to Say The Water inside your waders cannot pull you Under Where the F did you get that from.  Your Buddies at NJDFAG who also would disagree with you. 

446994711_640.jpg

Edited by 1957Buck