IGNORED

Cellular trail cams

I have three brand new coverts still in box brand new.

Guys say they are the most reliable as long as Att has service where you are .

I bought them for ohio but att doesn't have reliable service there .

Would give you a good deal on all three.

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

I have six spartan cameras.  I have been using them for two years with out issues. They are an investment when you add in a metal security box, external 6 volt battery and cable. They are very easy to set up with an existing Verizon plan. Cost is $5/month. They also work with AT&T , US cellular and Sprint. Go to  www.Spartancamera.com and www.HCOoutdoors.com  they explain a lot about the cameras there. If its on your own property and you don't have to travel far to check on the cameras you may want to go with a more affordable option like Bushnell or Moultrie. I think Bushnell has a plan that's $9.99/month no contract. I think you get 1500 pictures for the $9.99 above that you will need to upgrade to $19.99/month   

I have six spartan cameras.  I have been using them for two years with out issues. They are an investment when you add in a metal security box, external 6 volt battery and cable. They are very easy to set up with an existing Verizon plan. Cost is $5/month. They also work with AT&T , US cellular and Sprint. Go to  www.Spartancamera.com and www.HCOoutdoors.com  they explain a lot about the cameras there. If its on your own property and you don't have to travel far to check on the cameras you may want to go with a more affordable option like Bushnell or Moultrie. I think Bushnell has a plan that's $9.99/month no contract. I think you get 1500 pictures for the $9.99 above that you will need to upgrade to $19.99/month   

I am in the same boat, however only run 4.  The Spartan has not failed me yet, would suggest the 6V battery for sure.  They are all in KS and keep me to date on what is happening out there. Great Trail Cam and good advice!

7 hours ago, hammer4reel said:

I have three brand new coverts still in box brand new.

Guys say they are the most reliable as long as Att has service where you are .

I bought them for ohio but att doesn't have reliable service there .

Would give you a good deal on all three.

What models are they 

I have 2 of the reconyx and 2 coverts cellular. The coverts are good for the money but sometimes they are slow on the trigger. Too often I have deer walk right past the camera and I have a pic of a headless deer. 

If you are in a bad cell area, you will want to invest in a quality antenna. I run the coverts out in Illinois and the service is weak. 

The Reconyx are basically flawless except for the price tag. They miss nothing and when I get a pic from the reconyx, theres somethingbin the picture.   Customer service is 2nd to none. I get a lot of false triggers with the coverts. Battery life using lithiums is good on both. 

www.liftxrentals.com

I run a bunch of coverts and one Spartan  cam on my illinois farm, the coverts are  great when they work, but the spartan camera has been running flawlessly non stop since last February. As others mentioned, the trigger speed is marginal on the coverts, but the spartan trigger is great.  What I like most about the Spartan is that it sends you every new picture wherein the Covert only sends you the first picture of the series. If I was to do it all over again, I’d buy all Spartan cams.