IGNORED

15% off for NJW&W Members

not on the rug

Hey guys and girls,

I really love this community so I'd like to show my appreciation.  From now until the end of the year, I'm offering 15% off of all dog training and boarding services for everyone here.  After that, NJW&W members always get 10% off. 

Some of the services I offer are: 

Board and Train Packages (Your dog stays with me for 2-4 weeks, like doggie bootcamp)

Obedience Training

Puppy Training

Dog Walking

Pet Sitting

Home-Based Boarding (No cold kennels or runs)

I have a standard price list, but prices do vary based on the dog's needs.  PM me for details

Thank you all

Just wanted to add to this that I'd really appreciate it if you guys could please like and share my social media pages and posts.  Social media sites are a great way to spread the word about small businesses.   

Facebook: The Dog Guy.  You can search it @The Dog Guy or click the advertising banner I have on this site. 

Instagram: @thedogguyofnj

Again, thanks for the support everyone. 

Hey gang...Just wanted to bump this to the top because in honor of Veterans Day, I'm offering 15% off for the entire month of November for all Veterans and Law Enforcement Officers (with valid ID). 

I know you guys who are seeing this are all members of NJW&W and get the discount anyway, but pass the info along to any friends you have who may be in need of dog services.

Thanks everyone...also a reminder to like The Dog Guy on Facebook and follow @thedogguyofnj in Instagram.  

Thanks again