IGNORED

extended buck permit

chuck172

My son-in-law, who is an active Marine stationed at Quantico, bow hunts my land here in Sussex county. He stays with me here on weekends, and lives on base during the week.  He just bought the extended bow buck permit and had to pay like $ 56.00.  Is this right?

Immediate Family: For the purpose of farmers hunting and trapping, “immediate family” includes the spouse, mother, father, child, grandchild, stepchild, stepparent, legal guardian, mother-in-law, father-in-law, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, grandparent, great grandparent, brother, sister, stepsister, stepbrother, brother-in-law and sister-in-law of the farm owner or lessee who resides thereon.

If my son-in-law lives here on weekends, but also stays  on base in Quantico, is he eligible for "immediate family permits"?

Immediate Family: For the purpose of farmers hunting and trapping, “immediate family” includes the spouse, mother, father, child, grandchild, stepchild, stepparent, legal guardian, mother-in-law, father-in-law, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, grandparent, great grandparent, brother, sister, stepsister, stepbrother, brother-in-law and sister-in-law of the farm owner or lessee who resides thereon.
If my son-in-law lives here on weekends, but also stays  on base in Quantico, is he eligible for "immediate family permits"?

Sounds like yes if you own a Q farm which I think you do since you mention free permits for yourself (on your own lands). He would qualify as immediate family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When my son was home on leave from the Marines and wanted to go deer hunting, I was very annoyed to find out that active military had to pay full price for hunting permits. I even called the state and complained about it but, never heard back from the director. Another reason why I hate this state so much.

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".