Samuel Adams

Thank you gentlemen!

I do have a question for the grizzled vets (long time posters) here. Do you guys and gals have any meetups or hold any events? We love to support local groups and we are trying to use the internet as a way to get people up, active, and involved - promoting real social networks (sorry fakebook). If you are holding any events we would love to support you, spread the word, and participate in the festivities!

28 minutes ago, Samuel Adams said:

Thank you gentlemen!

I do have a question for the grizzled vets (long time posters) here. Do you guys and gals have any meetups or hold any events? We love to support local groups and we are trying to use the internet as a way to get people up, active, and involved - promoting real social networks (sorry fakebook). If you are holding any events we would love to support you, spread the word, and participate in the festivities!

Most of our events are pretty informal.  We have a Christmas party, woodcutting BBQ get togethers, and the northerns often get together to drink a few beers and BS (us southerners haven't managed to get that together yet haha).  In fact, a bunch of members got together tonight for a few drinks :up:

22 hours ago, JerseyJaysTaxidermy said:

Our next planned one is in December at pub 199.. I'm sure someone will post the date, or search the site and you will find the signup page..

http://www.jerseyjaystaxidermy.com

Great, thanks Jason! Pub 199 & 517 have the same owners so I’ll see if they’ll offer a patriotic discount. Right now we have Angry Eric’s giving a $1 discount on Growlers and The Village Sallon in Sparta offering $2 Bud & Bud Lights - 7 Days a Week.

I’ll look up the date for the December Gathering but if anyone does have it and they could post I’d appreciate it. 

Edited by Samuel Adams