IGNORED

mouse in my house

mazzgolf

2 hours ago, Stan Putz said:

It doesn't matter how they got in, they will always find a way.

Set out 4 glue traps Caught one put on a glove to pull it off 1/2 the body stayed on it talk about super glue. Don't care about poisons in-house when they die in the walls. Decon outside ok. but that will also poison anything that eats the Mouse Catch 22.   Like stan says you will always have them prevention is the best.

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

I had found a nest in my cars air filter... cleaned it out. My truck had one in the blower Motor. Easy fix and that’s clean now and luckily still works. I plugged a fire wall hole Saturday and mechanic and me gave the truck a tune up. Well Sunday afternoon I go to take it for a ride and have a field mouse on my dashboard board. Couldn’t get him out so I set 3 traps in the truck. By 5pm I got him... so I thought. I look this morning and the snap trap had another one in it. I rebaited and checking them all week till I’m sure they are gone

Its all Greek to me

41 minutes ago, Swamprat said:

Set up trail camera in video mode.  

I thought of that :) But I only own two cameras, and both are out - and one is on public land that I don't expect to ever see again :)

I have two regular o' snap traps already set up there, and I just bought a few glue traps I'm gonna put up there. I'll be sure to post pix of my first trapping success after obtaining my trapping license :nerd::rofl: